Shop my Look:
As you know, I love jumpsuits and have already some pieces in my wardrobe. But, the right styling for a one-piece isn’t always easy. Before I started wearing a jumpsuit I had to test some different ways of wearing a jumpsuit and not every look went well. So I had to learn how to style a jumpsuit the right way, because often the fit of a one-piece isn’t 100% and the all over look can be very massive. Little problem zones are hard to hide because they can’t be covert by a top and a lower part. Although, you can save some time in the morning by choosing a jumpsuit, because you don’t have to create a hole look with different pieces. Nevertheless there are some tricks and tips on which you should pay attention.
- Wear filigree shoes. For example, heels, sandals or slippers. Chunky shoes can make the allover look even more massive than it already is.
- Grab a small bag. This has exactly the same reason as in point one. The outfit doesn’t look so massiv when you wear a small bag instead of a huge shopper.
- Go for filigree jewelry. Since the jumpsuit itself is already an eye-catcher, it shouldn’t be combined with too much jewelry. Choose a fine chain, filigree rings and small ear plugs, this is enough.
- Since a jumpsuit can act boyish very quickly, I try to underline the look with feminine details. For example you can show a little bit of lace.
- Try different styles. Every woman has a different figure.
“Jumpsuits aren’t so easy to style – I also had to try different looks to find the perfect one for me.”
Shop my Look:
Jumpsuit: Zara (similar here)
Necklace: Pandora (here)
Shades: Ray Ban (here)
Bag: Chloe (here)
Shoes: Marc Cain (similar here)